XOIOCOM’s website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and provides no liability of any kind, whether expressly stated or implied, concerning the operation of this site or the information, content, or products included on the website. By your use of this website and our products therefore, you are in agreement that the usage is at your own risk and you bear the following in mind:
- To the degree allowed by relevant laws, XOIOCOM assumes no liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use, misuse or reliance on the products, information and content on this website.
- In no event shall XOIOCOM be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever. This include but without limitation to the following: damages for loss of profits, confidential or other information, damages for business interruption, damages for personal injury, damages for loss of privacy, damages for failure to meet any duty including of good faith or of reasonable care, damages for negligence, and damages for any other financial or other loss whatsoever arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the product. It is also inclusive of the provision or failure to provide support services, even if XOIOCOM has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The website, its servers and email messages sent by XOIOCOM may not be free from viruses, Trojans or other potentially harmful components and XOIOCOM will not be held liable for damage of any kind which may arise from opening such mails.
- Should you permit a third party use your log-in credentials on XOIOCOM, you will be entirely responsible for their actions and inactions concerning services and products on the website.
- Certain states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages; therefore the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Since XOIOCOM is located in London, you agree that transactions between you (our client) and we (XOIOCOM) is controlled by existing laws in the United Kingdom and should there arise any legal dispute between us, we may choose to pursue it in the UK courts.
- There is no other opinion or information, whether it is oral or in black and white, obtained from XOIOCOM, that will create any liability not expressly made herein.